**THIS IS AN 8-MONTH CONTRACT ASSIGNMENT
Marketing Coordinator #726580
If you're looking for a career that will provide a challenging work environment and many opportunities to learn, our company is the place for you. Join our team and become part of a company full of exciting opportunities. We help employees achieve their personal best by offering many opportunities that develop and enhance their skills for career advancement.
Marketing is responsible for the data sciences, voice of the customer, marketing strategy and go-to-market plans required to achieve business goals such as customer satisfaction and product growth. This includes customer data, advanced analytics, research, product and experience marketing strategy, and customer communications to support those strategies.
The Marketing department is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to assist the Product Marketing Manager in the deployment of our Product Marketing Strategies that deliver product growth and world-class customer experiences that will yield high customer satisfaction. In this role, the Marketing Coordinator will work collaboratively with Experience Design, Sales, other functions within Marketing, agencies, other program teams, etc. to assist in the on-time coordination and execution of marketing activities set in the strategy by the Product Marketing Manager. The Coordinator will also be responsible for entering and tracking marketing assets through the development and review process using the Company's project management system. This position will assist in other ad hoc activities in support of the Product Marketing team's goals. Success in this role requires an ability to combine tactical execution, cross-functional collaboration, simplicity in communication, project management, and attention to details.
Skills & Experience:
· 2-5 years of overall relevant work experience.
· Excellent program/project management skills, and proven experience in marketing communications and coordination of creative content.
· Ability to coordinate efforts cross-functionally to achieve positive end results. Superior analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
· Demonstrate ability to self-motivate and independently take the initiative to solve problems.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Communications, Business, or related field or applicable work experience.