Location: San Bruno, CA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Marketing Manager
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Loc: San Bruno , CA
Type: 12+ months contract
- Drive marketing strategies impacting consumer experiences
- Develop actionable insights to inform product and marketing strategy (e.g. consumer, creator and competitive research)
- Set product marketing strategy to achieve our YouTube business goal (e.g. set goals, define value proposition, establish narrative, etc.).
- Plan and implement go-to-market strategy for product launches (e.g. commercialization plan, awareness and adoption strategies, etc.).
- Use data and insights to understand and align the business on areas of focus, and to identify needs for product/policy improvements and education across YouTube
- Define and execute a content marketing roadmap and editorial strategy that communicates the brand value proposition, grows thought leadership in our category (kids media and tech), and drives engagement throughout the overall funnel.
- Establish strong working relationships with collaborators across marketing, programming, policy, PR and product.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience. 5 years of experience in product marketing within B2C/B2B. Experience in Project management, Data efficiency, and Market research
Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
5 years of experience in product marketing within B2C/B2B
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]