Simco-Ion has been in the static control business since 1936, and their longevity speaks to their success at improving safety, increasing efficiency, and lowering overall cost for customers. At the forefront of the static control industry for over 80 years, today Simco-Ion is a global enterprise with vast intellectual property and resources. When working at Simco-Ion, you will be empowered in an environment that encourages open communication and big ideas, competitive pay for your performance, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities to make an impact.
ITW, a Fortune 200 company, is one of the world’s leading diversified manufacturers of specialized industrial equipment, consumables, and related service businesses. The company has prospered for over 100 years, changing the way people live and work all over the world. Each of ITW’s businesses has an independent entrepreneurial spirit and freedom to innovate. It is the highly talented people at ITW who drive success through new products and customer driven solutions.
We are looking for a team-centric yet individually driven Marketing Specialist who thrives in a focused environment. As a Marketing Specialist, you will drive sales by creating opportunities for customer engagement through inspiring images and excellent sales and marketing support. If you are confident in your abilities in product imaging, graphic design, social media, website, digital marketing, reporting/data analytics, and sales support, we want to talk with and learn about you!
The Marketing Specialist supports our business unit in the following marketing areas:
- Market research, developing and designing marketing collateral (literature, advertising, sales tools, engaging digital communications, etc.).
- Review and update the marketing infrastructure, including a database system, intranet, and external websites.
- Supports creative development and coordinates graphics production for both digital/online, print, and video.
Overall Functions and Responsibilities
- Support outbound and inbound marketing activities through expertise in planning, advertising, optimization, and content development
- Create innovative multi-channel digital and print marketing campaigns to optimize sales
- Manage Web and Google Analytics tracking and optimize SEO
- Conduct market research to identify customer trends, competitor offerings, and demographic data
- Coordinate global channel and distribution sales marketing teams to drive product sales
- Develop new content graphics and media designs to promote the Simco-Ion brand
- Support global product launches by working with product marketing and sales
- Participate and support global trade show and event campaigns
- Internally manage all digital assets