Carney, Sandoe & Associates, an educational recruitment firm, is currently seeking experienced High School Math teachers to fill positions for all grade levels at the K-12 private and independent schools we work with.
Our job placement service is free to job-seekers. By getting to know you personally -- beyond just your resume -- we provide you with customized, curated job opportunities that match your specific requirements (location, school type, position type, etc.) and skills, saving you the time of sorting through thousands of job postings.
Responsibilities of the Math Teacher:
- Demonstrate mathematical concepts using models, other available technology methods, and other standard or teacher-prepared instructional aids.
- Design learning activities that will relate mathematics to the physical world.
- Evaluate each pupil’s progress in mathematical knowledge and skills.
- Communicate with parents to interpret contemporary methods in teaching mathematics and with parents and school counselors to discuss the individual pupil’s progress.
Requirements of the Math Teacher:
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics REQUIRED
- At least 2-3 years of teaching experience at the K-12 level
- Interest to contribute to school community outside of the classroom as an athletic coach, student advisor, student club leader, or otherwise preferred
- Geographic flexibility is preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
List of Benefits:
Compensation and benefit packages are competitive but will differ by school and will typically depend on geographical location, experience, and level of degree. Benefit packages will include the following: Medical and 401K (TIAA-CREF) and may include dental, housing, relocation, tuition remission, and professional development.
Carney Sandoe does not discriminate on the basis of physical handicap, sex, race, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national or ethnic origin in administration of its services, consulting, events, professional development, or other programs.
Positions available throughout the United States and abroad including but not limited to:
Boston, New York City, Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, Baltimore, Charlotte, Atlanta, Miami, Houston, Dallas, Cleveland, Detroit, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Denver, Phoenix, Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Paris, London, Hong Kong, Rome.