Ref ID: 00416-0012111149
Classification: Medical Administrator
Compensation: $19.95 to $23.10 hourly
What you will be doing:
- Greet and room patients.
- Document intakes.
- Conduct patient measurements and plot on growth chart.
- Take vital signs and document in medical record.
- Conduct vision test (iScreen or Snellen chart) and hearing tests.
- Perform test for strep, RSV, flu, and hemoglobin.
- Administer nebulizer treatment in clinic and educate parents on using at home.
- Ear lavage.
- Prep and administer all vaccines and immunizations ordered by the physician. Calculate and mix correct dosages of antibiotics.
- Collect specimens and complete paperwork to send specimens to labs.
- Prep, clean and re-stock all exam rooms.
- Maintain the inventory of medical supplies/vaccines.
- Schedules biohazard waste pickup with Stericycle.
- Answer phones and schedule appointments.