Ready at Dawn is looking for an experienced Economy/Monetization Designer to join us in creating high profile original titles for both the VR space. In this role, you will collaborate with the other designers, production, programming and live operational teams to ensure seamless, equitable and effective monetization design.The goal is to create industry leading monetization standards and best practices shepherding the design through the entirety of the lifecycle; from involvement during initial ideation and prototyping, through production and final integration into our proprietary game engine. An ideal candidate has strong systems design and monetization skills with hands-on experience creating monetization systems.
- Working hand in hand with other developers to take monetization concepts to shipping quality
- Design, implement, and balance monetization features and content
- Define and tune the economy for a variety of different games
- Create and manage a calendar of content and economy updates for multiple features
- Manage the pricing and availability of virtual goods and work with other designers and departments to balance and integrate these features
- Enact standards and best practices into our monetization pipeline
- Take a hands-on approach in realizing an elegant monetization system
- Ability to sustain a game economy in a live environment
- Analyze and present data from games into a workable monetization strategy
- Show a passion for the monetization aspect of video game development
- Experience analyzing best practices for monetization based on a specific game
- Experience working in a live game environment with constant updates and new content
- Understanding of multiplayer monetization systems
- Experienced communicating across disciplines
- Experience working independently and as part of a team
- Mathematical and analytical skills
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience shipping 1+ game as a monetization designer
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].