- Ensure all incidents, requests, changes etc. are fully managed and documented in a timely manner
- Orient new hires with relevant IT processes
- Effectively communicate to user community, IT team and relevant leadership
- Regularly interface with local business leadership and IT Leadership to ensure proper alignment
- Travel to related locations as needed to provide in-person support
- Maintain adequate daily backups of local File Server
- Maintain audio and video conferencing capabilities and technology
- Develop and maintain standard site management and disaster contingency plans and verify that these documents are correct and up to date
- Maintain desktop/laptops hardware and software according to VITAS standards
- Coordinate all downtime and service impacting activities
- Manage the process when requesting and/or fulfilling equipment orders
- Assists in the coordination of office moves and office additions
- Participate in disaster recovery and security audits on file servers, desktop/laptop and related systems.
- Maintain and produce inventory reporting of IT assets in ITSM tool
- Provide backup support to other regions as needed, via telephone or on site.
- Two to four years of experience in an enterprise IT environment
- Knowledge of the service delivery and service support areas of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) with specific experience in Incident & Problem Management
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision or collaboratively
- Excellent communication, efficient troubleshooting, and high level of motivation and time management skills
- Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills within all levels of the organization
- Ability to navigate within automated systems and proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Associate degree in computer science, engineering, or related field from an accredited college or university or the international equivalent preferred
- Certified in ITIL foundations is desirable.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
VITAS® Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end-of-life care, and has the resources and expertise to support your personal and professional growth. As a member of the VITAS team, you’ll find fulfillment working for a people-focused organization dedicated to making a difference in the lives of others. You will be more than just an employee: You will be counted on as an expert in your field, and as a valued team member whose efforts are respected and vital to our hospice mission.
All VITAS employees commit to fulfilling their duties and responsibilities with the highest regard for professionalism, collaboration and teamwork, and an eye focused constantly on growth and improvement. We serve with commitment and compassion, and position ourselves for the future by embracing, innovating, and leading change. If you are that person, make your voice heard—find your purpose at VITAS today.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Choose a Career with VITAS