Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer and Small Business Banking (CSBB) provides financial services to 21 million retail bank households and three million small business customers through approximately 4,900 retail branches, 17 customer service centers, and approximately 13,000 ATMs in 36 states and the District of Columbia. We serve and help individuals and families in many aspects of their lives, helping them buy homes, open first bank and savings accounts, buy cars to get to and from work or school, and start or grow small businesses. CSBB is focused on innovating and transforming with the customer at the center, better enabling customers to engage with us how, when, and wherever they choose. As an industry leader in many consumer and small business areas – including retail deposits, debit card transaction and purchase volume, and small business lending – our primary goal is delivering for our customers.
- Consumer Data and Engagement Platforms (CDEP) works across the CSBB, Consumer Lending, and Wealth and Investment Management lines of business to develop coordinated strategies for growth in each of Wells Fargo’s customer segments. The team is responsible for designing seamless, engaging customer experiences across products and channels, and building the next-generation digital, data and analytics, and functional capabilities required to deliver toward these objectives.
This person will manage the Offer Management product within an organization that drives a product based software development approach for Marketing & Sales Platforms. The Offer Management product will include the Wells Fargo offer utility which provides the infrastructure required to present our customers with offers in the right place and at the right time. Platforms within this product include a tool to construct offers during development in marketing, an ability to present customers with Cash offers and a robust fulfillment ability to satisfy customer offers in a timely way. This product manager will be accountable for driving a team that ensures product strategy, priorities, solutions, and implementation approach is aligned to the customer, LOB and offer transformation strategy.
This leader will manage a group of Product Owners that are responsible for Product delivery related to all Offer Management products including the Wells Fargo offer utility which provides the infrastructure required to present our customers with offers in the right place and at the right time, the fulfillment capability, and the Naehas suite of products. Platforms within this product include a tool to construct offers during development in marketing, an ability to present customers with Cash offers and a robust fulfillment ability to satisfy customer offers in a timely way. This product manager will be accountable for driving a team that ensures product strategy, priorities, solutions, and implementation approach is aligned to the customer, LOB and offer transformation strategy. The final count of all the platforms under this leader and the number of product owners/employees is being finalized based on the discovery currently under way.
The specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Single point of product responsibility to Sales & Marketing Leadership and all product governance groups including the Cabinet and other Advisory groups. Primary point of contact for ad-hoc representation of the product to cross-functional leadership teams within the bank.
- Responsible for all platform investment decisions (i.e. Resourcing, contracting, RFPs, vendor based work, etc…).
- Accountable for the product area roadmap, w/ connect points back to the CDEP transformation strategic roadmap. This includes securing and managing funding, scope, and budget for product area
- Decision maker on product intake, backlog prioritization and product epic / feature discoveries (including decision ownership over what is accepted into the Product)
- Responsible for solution dependency management within the product and externally to dependent products including data, content management, decision engines, etc..
**** Posted locations preferred but we are open to locations within the Wells Fargo Footprint
The salary range below is based on a full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
CA-San Francisco: Min:$147,000 Mid:$210,000 Max:$273,000
MN-Minneapolis: Min:$122,500 Mid:$175,000 Max: $227,500
NC-Charlotte: Min:$122,500 Mid:$175,000 Max: $227,500
Maybe considered for a discretionary bonus, Restricted or other long-term incentives.
As an Employee Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically, you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your employees feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented employees, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing employees, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 7+ years of product development and product management experience
- 6+ years of management experience
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all internal organizational levels
- Ability to translate and present complex data in a manner that educates, enhances understanding, and influence decisions
Other Desired Qualifications
- Proven track record of developing and delivering innovative and successful marketing capabilities that have led to strong business results
- Experience in offer management solutions in a customer facing industry
- Experience leading Agile transformation and working within an agile product-based software development approach
- Experience implementing large scale strategies across multiple lines of business
- Demonstrated experience in working on multiple large priorities, adjusting priorities as needed and meeting deadlines
- Knowledge of current and emerging marketing concepts and approaches including the use of technology (digital, social media, etc.) and their impact on the industry and marketing
- Generates credibility, respect and consensus through strategic vision and outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- A demonstrated track record of effectively and constructively leading change in large, complex, and global organization(s)
- Knowledge of the financial services and other related industries (technology, manufacturing, packaged goods, etc.) and understanding of the emerging trends, compliance, regulatory, and economic environment, and the impact on Wells Fargo
- Understands multiple perspectives and aligns divergent positions, brings cohesion to diverse perspectives and achieves objectives that require a high level of collaboration across Wells Fargo
- Strong Analytical skills including the ability to understand complex issues to enable effective and efficient marketing operations
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
To be determined
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.