Ref ID: 00340-0012121718
Boutique generalist law firm in Walnut Creek, CA has an immediate opening for a Litigation Paralegal! This Litigation Paralegal will assist up to four attorneys with various practice areas including but not limited to business disputes, personal injury, medical malpractice, and trust litigation. As a Litigation Paralegal with the firm, you'll participate in various aspects of the litigation lifecycle including client intake, preparing legal documents, discovery, and trial prep. If you're looking to join an established firm with a work-life balance culture, this is the position for you! The ideal candidate will have 5-10+ years of civil litigation experience in a paralegal or legal secretary capacity. You must be able to work on-site in the Walnut Creek office.
- Conduct client intake and draft a summary for attorney review
- Database management of all relevant documents
- Drafting various documents including pleadings and client correspondence
- Discovery review and management
- Preparing for depositions, mediation, and trial
- Projects as assigned