Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated and organized Consultant to join our Project Management Office (PMO) for our federal clients and project teams in the DC Metro Area with the flexibility to work from home. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build our PMO capabilities by applying and growing their skillset in project management, business process improvement, and leadershipBil.
As a PMO Consultant you will:
- Coordinate with the PMO Manager and project stream leads to develop best practice project processes and standards in an Agile environment.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Jira, MS Planner, Confluence, Outlook, and OneDrive.
- Support program management activities, including developing project plans and trackers, conduct internal audits, liaise with stakeholders and key clients, maintain project status reports, staffing lists and other project artifacts, coordinate with project managers and recruiting to smoothly onboard new employees, prepare and coordinate project-level communications, develop automation processes to streamline project processes, create and maintain project repositories.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in policy, communications, accounting, finance, information management, business, or similar field preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years of professional experience in Management Consulting or related field.
- Advanced proficiency in basic desktop applications, including MS office (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point, etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Strong curiosity and ability to quickly improve efficiency and effectiveness in new tasks.
- Ability to multi-task and stay flexible in a dynamic work environment.
Nice to have skills/qualifications
- Active Government Security clearance
- Agile certification
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Proficiency in creating RPA solutions using UiPath or Power Automate
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client's opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through various services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2020 global revenues of EUR 15.2 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high-quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)