Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
The Tech. Business Services Principal Associate will play a critical role in delivering of the Contract Life-cycle Management Platform capability for the Enterprise. This requires partnering with key business, risk and Wells Fargo Technology to drive all activities, including strategy, planning, and implementation of key deliverables. They will provide thought leadership and expertise to distill complex issues into targeted solutions to accelerate the work, with a clear focus on both near-term business outcomes and long-term sustainability. They will further support the Initiative Leaders by ensuring alignment to the business to provide a consistent structure, processes and management routines.
The candidate the will be responsible for delivering results in collaboration, matrix management or contractor/vendor management, as applicable. The technology initiative leaders will be accountable for all commitments along with the engineering leader leaders for ensuring solutions are designed, integrated and controlled to improve effectiveness, deliver business value, create efficiencies and deliver on all timelines.
The senior technology leader must work well with ambiguity in a rapid-paced environment. Superior relationship building skills with the ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization is crucial. Responsibilities include:
- Play a key role in formulating and executing the overall strategy for key program initiatives and develop plans and work programs, timelines, risk assessments, and other planning documents
- Inform, influence, and create planning for long-range and fundamental retooling of perspective, approach, culture, quality, relationships, operations, and/or capabilities
- Establish strong relationships with Initiative leaders, internal and external partners, and senior executives across business units to establish enterprise objectives and gain organizational alignment
- Assist in driving daily progress of engagement work and informing leadership of initiative status
- Leverage knowledge of the current IT environment and IT best practices to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the impact and use of technology and resources
- 10+ years of technology experience
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: strategic planning, initiative management or project management
- 4 + years of technology management experience supporting integration activities
- Experience managing large technology development efforts within a major line of business
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
- Ability to manage large or multiple technology development efforts within a major line of business
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
- Knowledge and understanding of internal corporate communications development
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
Other Desired Qualifications
- Strong experience with delivering technology solution business transformation and regulatory initiatives in large-scale technology environments
- Knowledge and understanding of technical leadership including large, visible, cross group projects across multiple technologies
- Broad knowledge of the IT function and how IT enables the business through effective strategic planning, governance and management discipline
- Strong engagement management and delivery skills (i.e. ability to scope/size a project, staff a team with the appropriate skill set, provide subject matter direction and guidance to a team, manage the delivery of an engagement work stream)
- Proven ability to operate in ambiguous environments and exhibit agility in navigating from current state to proposed solutions
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and consult with key business partners and translate complex, technical concepts so that they are clearly understood in support of sound decisions to meet business objectives
- Solid understanding and experience with budget and financial management principles, application and accountability
- Proven ability to solve critical unstructured technology processes and problems
- 4+ years in solution architecture experience integrating various technologies AI, Workflow technologies
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.