Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receives and process classified packages brought by embassy personnel to the pouch vault into classified pouches and tracks by entering data into logistics management software. Ensures accuracy of records. Coordinates all logistical arrangements for classified pouch missions. Ensures that couriers, escorts, laborers, drivers, and vehicles are arranged and accounted for. Uses computer applications to request and approve access requests and electronic country clearances. On pouch delivery days, assists with loading and unloading vans, and physically moving pouch bags in and out of the pouch vault. Escorts the classified pouch to and from the airport and meets the diplomatic courier on the airport tarmac. Transfers the incoming and outgoing classified pouches with the diplomatic courier. Unpacks and processes classified pouches into logistics management software and delivers packages to the addressee. Coordinates overland, chartered, military, and other special diplomatic pouch missions when required.
- Assists the Secure Logistician in properly receiving, tagging, and disposing of accountable items or the IM business units in the inventory management software. Assists in issuing loanable property, including laptops, radios, and mobile devices, and maintaining hand receipts. Assists with the annual inventory and ensures that records for property under control of the IM section are properly documented.
- Assists the unclassified mailroom supervisor in the unclassified mailroom operations. Receives and process unclassified pouches brought by a local contractor to the embassy mailroom. Delivers packages to customers at the mailroom window and tracks delivery of in logistics management software.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Must be 21 years of age or older, in good physical condition and able to lift heavy loads (up to 60 lbs.) multiple times, e.g., during the receipt and issuing process. Must be able to work in a difficult climate with cold, windy, and snowy winters.
- Must have completed high school or obtained a GED.
- Must have 2 years of related experience in office work, logistics, inventory management, or
- similar field. Must have demonstrated ability to learn and use logistics management software
- Must have ability to communicate clearly orally and via email, in order to arrange logistics for
- multiple players.
- Must posess the ability to obtain a US Government issued Top Secret Clearance
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.