Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
We are hiring a Principal Technology Analyst to join the Technology Integrity Group within the Chief Technology Office. This Principal Technology Analyst is critical in managing vendor product standards, processes and tools in support of Architecture, Engineering and Asset Management. In addition to significant focus on rationalization and simplification of the vendor product portfolio and footprint, they will focus on simplifying and optimizing the technology vendor product decision process. They will manage relationships and provide guidance to resources for delivery of the efforts. They will also lead, manage and participate in several community forums in the management and rationalization of vendor products. This role is posted as a Principal Technology Analyst; however, the Wells Fargo job title is Technology Business Services Principal Associate.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Vendor Product Catalog Management
- Maintain and enhance a robust product catalog that meets the needs of architecture, product owners and asset classes
- Define and analyze key metrics that drive product decisions and measures of success.
- Leverage data from Flexera Technopedia for data-driven decisions around hardware and software asset management for enterprise technology standards, compliance, and rationalization; as well as to guide the future development of product catalog
- Engage with Senior Management to provide analysis and recommendations in support of management of the vendor product catalog
- Work with architecture and engineering team to develop a strategy and roadmap for the product catalog's maintenance and growth
- Create and provide communications and presentations about use and maintenance of product catalog.
- Understand how the product catalog integrates into upstream and downstream systems to improve the overall experience.
- Rigorously quality control the product catalog and processes that manage the product catalog.
Selected candidate will be required to work within one of the following Wells Fargo locations: St. Louis-MO; Minneapolis, MN; Des Moines-IA; Chandler, AZ; or San Francisco, CA. Preference will be given to those candidates that either currently live in or are willing to relocate to one of these locations. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
- 10+ years of technology experience
- 5+ years of process design or improvement experience
- 2+ years of experience building and managing IT Service Management service portfolios or catalogs
- Experience managing large technology development efforts within a major line of business
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
- Technology vendor management experience including hardware, software or professional services
- Ability to manage initiatives related to the following: architecture roadmap that aligns with business strategy and the broader architecture community; hardware and capacity planning, consolidation and rationalization; related emerging technology assessment and incubation
- Experience building business cases for data-driven process-related improvements
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate complex material to a diverse audience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with Flexera Technopedia
- Ability to work outside of regular business hours
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- Ability to provide and work from a home office
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.