San Francisco Producer – Creative Production Studio
SGK is growing and we’re in need of people who are fearless, nimble, collaborative, ingenious and inspired by possibilities.
This highly-visible and mission-critical role functions as the lead translator of conceptual creative vision through to campaign assets across multiple media types. The successful candidate will possess legit strategic creative chops while also being an exceptional communicator – both internally and with our client teams. If you geek out on the nuances between CMYK and RGB, and possess strong business acumen, even better!
External value-add: The SGK Producer is the face of our organization to key Bay Area clients and engages with both Creative leaders and Project Management leaders on the client side to understand the vision, help bring that vision to life and, ultimately, deliver campaign assets that are on brand, of impeccable quality and are delivered in time for launch.
Internal value-add: The SGK Producer is very much the Project Lead for a campaign while partnering with Creative, Client Service and Project Management to make the magic happen. This role is a key player on our prioritization decisions, as well as helping uncover what’s next on the horizon in terms of consumer experience and engagement.
If you think you have what it takes, let’s talk!
- Acts as direct point of contact for all Account requests.
- Manages projects against set budgets and estimates prepared by Account Director.
- Develops deep understanding of client processes and platform needs related to business needs and business knowledge.
- Applies effective communication and problem-solving skills to guide and assist the various cross functional groups on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of our capabilities.
- Coordinates file management and ensures on-time delivery for clients to meet project deadlines.
- Executes the pre-production process.
- Provides support to Artists, and Client to ensure that all parties are communicating clearly, production needs are met, and artist’s vision is properly executed while achieving the client’s objectives.
- Manages shoot budgets, communication and schedules including post production.
- Maintains calendars and meetings.
- Additional duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Photography, Design, Marketing or related field
- 6+ years of production experience
- Occasional local travel to meet with client.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications.
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning).
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients.
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and management.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
PHYSICAL ASPECTS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; and talk, hear and see.
- Regularly/Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
SGK is a global packaging and brand experience company. From idea to implementation, we deliver packaging solutions and brand experiences that give brands the freedom to speak louder, scale faster and grow stronger. We simplify marketing and amplify brands to deliver value. SGK is a Matthews International company.
Matthews International affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Matthews International endeavors to make our employment website and application process accessible to all users and applicants. In doing so, Matthews International provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation or assistance completing the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resource Team.