Position: Product Designer
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: Up to $107/hr (DOE)
Our social media giant client seeks a Product Designer to join their team in this 6 month freelance role!
This role will be WFH until January 31, 2022 then will require you to be onsite in Menlo Park in a hybrid model. You must also be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
The Product Designer will be responsible for the following:
- Design flows and experiences that are simple and elegant
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Partner with Product Managers, engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch
The ideal Product Designer should possess the following:
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage ones time
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software
- Provide URL featuring examples of interaction design work
Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- Prototyping experience
- Consumer mobile design experience
Creative Circle is focused on protecting the health and safety of our candidates, clients, and communities. Details of our job descriptions are always subject to change, e.g., on-site vs off-site. We follow the guidance of the CDC, WHO, CPHA, and government officials. If you have questions about a specific job posting, please contact us. Be well and stay well. - Creative Circle.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]