Position: Product Marketing Manager
Location: Peninsula Area
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Duration: 9 Months
Rate: $97-$107/hr (DOE)
Our social media giant client seeks a Product Marketing Manager to join their team in this 9 month freelance role!
This role will require you to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and onsite in Menlo Park.
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Lead day-to-day activities to bring consumer purchases use-cases to market
- Identify product growth opportunities through marketing efforts and work with cross-functional partners to test and implement
- Ensure consistency in messaging core value props across all channels (marketing, in-product experiences, etc.) and maintain messaging guidance from various cross-functional teams
- Keep a pulse on the competitive person-to-merchant (P2M) landscape in the financial space and incorporate learnings into go-to-market materials
- Work closely with marketing, growth and creative teams, to develop campaigns and marketing assets, providing and collating thoughtful and insights-driven feedback from key stakeholders throughout the process
- Provide tactical support for high-priority launches through activities such as developing key FAQs, attending sprint planning and review meetings, and collaborating as needed with product on in-product messaging
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams (including comms, product, legal, and policy stakeholders)
- Drive the Product Marketing team forward to improve marketing excellence, processes, and more
The ideal Product Marketing Manager should possess the following:
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing or related disciplines in consumer technology
- Experience in creating frameworks to evaluate problems and present a recommendation for how to proceed
- Experience executing operational and go-to-market plans that require input and execution from multiple teams
- Experience in driving and executing global projects
- Experience in influencing a cross-functional team
Creative Circle is focused on protecting the health and safety of our candidates, clients, and communities. Details of our job descriptions are always subject to change, e.g., on-site vs off-site. We follow the guidance of the CDC, WHO, CPHA, and government officials. If you have questions about a specific job posting, please contact us. Be well and stay well. - Creative Circle.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]