What you'll do...
About Walmart Connect
Our purpose: We connect you more meaningfully to Walmart customers
As a part of Walmart Connect, you'll build industry-defining ad platforms that enable brands and sellers to connect meaningfully with shoppers, through high performing advertising that leverages Walmart's massive omni-channel data. Learn more at www.walmartconnect.com
As a S enior Product Marketing Manager within Walmart Connect, you will be a leading SME for the growing portfolio of advertising products and solutions by transforming our capabilities into key product value and benefits. You will help to develop market and product strategies, create product positioning and messaging, define, and execute GTM strategies, and enable revenue-bearing teams, while partnering with various internal and external stakeholders throughout Walmart. You will play a pivotal role in driving market success and adoption of your products.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a revenue-motivated product marketer who can help establish product strategies that solve market needs and have a demonstrated track record of launching category-defining solutions. Experience working on digital advertising or advertising SaaS products and an understanding of the AdTech ecosystem is preferred.
This role is open to candidates who live close to these locations: New Jersey/New York area, San Francisco Bay area, Chicago, Los Angeles and Bentonville, AR.
You'll make an impact by:
- Work and partner with product management to align with our customer needs and challenges to transform into product features and benefits and launched effectively with our sales teams
- Work tightly with internal stakeholders to create and implement GTM strategies and tactics including positioning, use cases, story narratives and sales enablement materials for new product releases and enhancements focused on product adoption and revenue growth
- Work to develop product positioning and messaging that articulate Walmart Connect's value proposition in various marketing and sales assets including case studies, pitch decks, and other customer collateral
- Conducts, aggregates, and analyzes research into insights and action
- Be an advocate and voice of the customer by leveraging primary and secondary intelligence and research to get an in-depth understanding of our customer segments and markets and sharing with internal teams
- Partner with product stakeholders to support the development of MRDs and PRDs to define product priorities and requirements
- Support the planning and execution of various new product programs launches at various life cycles including alphas, betas and general availability stages
- Support Lead sales enablement efforts, partnering closely with marketing and training teams as part of internal awareness and education
- Help the development of thought leadership on market and competitive trends
About you (Preferred Qualifications):
- 5 to 7 years of experience in product marketing. 3+ years in digital advertising or B2B software.
- Preferred expertise and experience in the adtech, martech and related technology ecosystem including digital media, SaaS and agencies
- Solid understanding of advertising platforms, frameworks and technologies leveraged by advertisers and brands
- Proven ability to form relationships and partner with cross functional teams for consistent alignment and execution across product management, marketing, and sales teams
- Embrace working in a fast paced continually evolving environment
- Exceptional communication skills in both writing and presentation
- Analytical and data-driven
- Structured and a strategic thinker
- Outcome focused and oriented with the ability to deliver high quality work, setting expectations, meeting deadlines and conquering obstacles
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook)
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field. Option 2: 4 years' experience in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America