Product Support with Marketing Automation Exp.
Location:- 100% Remote
Duration:- Full Time
Our Client is into AI-Powered Marketing Platform empowers cutting edge B2C brands to drive 1:1 marketing on every channel. It is growing rapidly and has consistently been rated a leader in the Customer Data Platform (CDP) and Multi-channel marketing automation categories. It has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing tech companies in North America in the recent Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list, and has raised a total of $65M in venture capital.
Responsibilities of Product Support Specialist/ Technical support
- Be the product expert and provide technical and non-technical support via tickets, phone and chat
- Analyze, track and resolve customer questions in a prompt manner to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction
- Identify, organize and prioritize issues based on severity and customer impact
- Document problem resolution steps, compile and update user documentation, including but not limited to training materials, technical manuals, technical support FAQs
- Communicate effectively with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers