Greeting for the day..!
Title: Production Artist
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration : 5 Months - extendable to 6 months
Job Description :
- Supports product development execution and serves as an interface with Design teams. Enters, compiles and analyzes costs for all styles and highlights discrepancies.
- Supports sampling/prototypes processes and protocols by tracking concept samples and working with mills and vendors to ensure on time delivery of samples.
- Initiates Time/Actions for all key programs. Regularly communicates with vendors & and support functions to ensure calendar deadlines are met and data accuracy.
- Manages related processes/systems as appropriate. Builds strong cross-functional partnerships with Design, Pre-Production, Production
- The core purpose of this position is to develop and deliver creative assets across our digital omni ecosystem (mobile and ecommerce, app, email, social and paid media), contributing to a best-in-class customer experience.
- The digital production artist is experienced in digital production design and has an acute attention to detail, with a drive for perfection down to the last pixel.
- This role requires a high level of collaboration and takes art direction from the design team. It requires being open to feedback and capacity to make multiple rounds of changes.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
100 Manpower Place, Milwaukee WI 53212