Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of gainful employment within the United States
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States, must provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses) based on the manufacturer's guidelines on their first day of employment.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be considered. To submit for your medical or religious exemption, please complete our secure form here. Once reviewed, a member of our employee relations team will reach out to you with a determination.
The Powertrain Advanced Manufacturing Team is responsible for building and supporting prototype hardware for Lucid’s next generation HV Battery, Drive Unit and Power Electronics programs at our headquarters in Newark, CA. We are currently seeing a Production Control Specialist to own material planning and other critical activities for our prototype build team.
- Ensure coordination of materials, labor, equipment and other resources necessary to achieve build plan
- Systematically and continuously track material inventory and build plan to ensure continuous production
- Forecast, communicate and prevent material shortages
- Collaborate closely with supply chain and logistics teams and create up to date material flow schedules
- Ensure optimal flow of individual parts from warehouse to production lines by planning lineside delivery schedules and material staging locations
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities
- A systematic, detail-oriented mindset
- Ability to manage, plan and develop multiple processes simultaneously
- A proactive, self-starter mindset
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams to achieve the objective
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in Material Planning
- Experience with SAP
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in data analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college – Business Operations or Industrial Engineering preferred
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.