Join Vaya, a subsidiary of Aya Healthcare!
Vaya has an exclusive relationship with a client to provide healthcare staffing management services. The Program Manager is dedicated to understanding our exclusive client’s culture and business processes to meet staffing needs and exceed expectations. They will represent Vaya at the client site(s), managing the client relationship and working closely with internal staff to provide exceptional service. This person will have a high sense of urgency, exemplary interpersonal skills, and will thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment. This role is onsite in Oklahoma City and relocation assistance is available.
neurontin 800 mg tablets Who we are:
Vaya is a national provider of healthcare workforce solutions that streamlines staffing processes for hospitals and health systems. We work with state hospital associations, healthcare facilities and a national network of staffing agencies to keep clinical and non-clinical departments staffed.
We’re a mission-driven group who are passionate advocates for our healthcare partners. When you join the Vaya team, you’ll work with the most dedicated team in the industry. What we do makes a difference to healthcare facilities across the nation — but most importantly to the patients and families they serve. Ready to make a difference? Apply today!
order priligy Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with hiring managers to determine healthcare staffing needs, and promptly fill open positions with exceptional healthcare staff
- Partner with internal staff to manage and fill open positions with highly qualified candidates, maintaining strong relationships and communicating changes in hospital needs and requirements
- Ensure effective and thorough onboarding of travelers and other healthcare staff
- Meticulous data entry of each new hire’s pertinent information, ensuring seamless timekeeping and payroll
- Respond to service requests, inquiries and concerns promptly and graciously, with a client-centered mentality and appropriate discretion, as needed
- Communicate issues or client process changes to senior management as needed
- Demonstrate meticulous accuracy and the highest caliber of work
buy Pregabalin 300 mg cheap Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position, with healthcare industry being strongly preferred
- Experience with payroll, billing, staffing, or similar strongly preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, as well as exemplary interpersonal relations
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and organizational skills
- Familiarity with labor and employment laws is preferred
- The Vaya Program Management Department is a client facing role that will require on-site clients visits; therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including having the COVID-19 booster if eligible.
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance.
- Generous 401(k) match.
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves. Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building activities are always on the horizon — plus, you get a special treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO — we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered daily.
Vaya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including Disability / Vets, and welcomes all to apply. Please click here for our EEO policy.