Adecco is assisting a fortune 500 tech company recruiting for a brand and go-to-market copywriter. A copywriter should help bring our story to life through expertly-crafted copy across all our channels and customer touchpoints. We are looking for a storytelling, problem-solving, meticulous, curious, and collaborative team member who can think strategically about their work and produce creative that helps our Marketing team achieve our goals. This copywriter should have a passion for writing, willing to push the boundaries of our nerdy-cool voice and find excitement in crafting the perfect 80 character headline. Our technology strives to simplify a notoriously complicated industry, and we strive to reflect that same principle in every word we write without talking down to our audience.
This copywriter will work closely with our go-to-market team, who execute programs on paid media, events, email marketing, web, video, and more. As such, candidates for this role should enjoy coaching others on the Marketing team as they craft copy and demonstrate the desire to define and document their approach. We want to build and scale our approach to writing to help us achieve a consistent brand voice globally. This copywriter should have excellent interpersonal skills and be able explain the rationale behind their work.
Communicate clearly about a traditionally jargon-heavy complex set of technologies in a concise customer-focused manner.
Work with designers, marketing managers, comms, the digital and events teams, and more to articulate the value of Meraki to multiple audiences (customers, partners, internal teams, and others) through the written word.
Structure and write a variety of content types for marketing and promotional materials - advertising, organic social media, video scripts, websites & landing pages, infographics, presentations, emails, event copy, and more!
Help maintain and evangelize a consistent, nerdy-cool voice for Meraki in the form of style guides, consistent nomenclature, playbooks, brand guidelines, and more.
Be fiercely focused on understanding our customers and speak to them the way they would like to be spoken to.
Candidates must meet the minimum requirements outlined.
1. Bachelor's degree in Advertising/Marketing, Creative Writing, or a related field.
2. 3-5 years experience writing at a tech company, marketing agency, or related experience.
3. Experience copywriting with a focus on branding and advertising.
4. Portfolio that showcases excellence in copywriting & creative thinking, as well as a clean and polished style and an ability to distill complex concepts and technologies into compelling copy without "dumbing it down".
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/SYSTEM EXPERIENCE:
1. A sharply honed eye for detail with just as much passion for the editing process as the writing process.
2. Skilled at explaining your writing, process, and decisions and are hungry for feedback to help you produce your best work.
3. Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects and to adjust to shifts in timelines, deadlines, budgets, and project goals
4. Strong communication skills, and the ability to work well both independently and in a cross-functional fast-paced team environment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records