Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking Project Control Analyst to join our team in the DC Metro Area to support our government clients. The qualified applicant will need to possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, good oral and written skills, attention to detail, and a good understanding of forecasting, budgeting, and operational/financial accounting concepts (GAAP, IFRS, and revenue recognition). Candidates in this role will be expected to work closely with other finance members, Project Managers, and other members of the Capgemini Government Solutions leadership team.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGS’ capabilities to serve our clients.
As a Project Control Analyst, you will:
- Oversee all financial aspects of the assigned programs and/or portfolio, forecast/budget, and reporting and analyzing results.
- Work on full life cycle contract support including contract startup, project & workforce setup and maintenance, revenue recognition & cost accruals, monthly forecasting & variance analysis, journal entries, invoice preparation & collections, etc.
- Calculate revenue and expenses in accordance with CGS policies, including accruals, intercompany charges, capitalization, and amortization schedules for monthly close in a timely manner to allow consolidation, review and submittal of results within CGS’s close due dates.
- Support internal and external audits and ensures policies and procedures are met.
- Perform detailed reporting and analyses of monthly financial information to include revenue and cost variances and trend analysis as well as proactively monitor large expenditures and swings in margin from month to month.
- Work closely with Project Managers in monthly forecasting and analyze variances to previous forecast and budget.
- Support project reviews, opportunity and delivery review meetings as well as ongoing audits with accurate financial data and value added financial analyses.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3-7 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role)
- Deltek Costpoint (minimum of 2 years)
- Federal contracting experience
- Excel proficiency
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 315,000 team members in over 50 countries. The Group reported 2022 global revenues of EUR 16.5 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.