If you are a Project Scheduler with Project Management Consulting experience or equivalent experience in the technology, utility, and/or health care industries please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Rapidly growing and highly successful global Project Management company. We have a diverse client base including government and corporate clients. We offer competitive salaries, full benefits and an awesome culture! We are hard working and deliver superior service to our clients yet we're very laid back and relaxed in culture.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work closely stakeholders to ensure project financial data is complete and supports project completion to plan
- Develop and maintain project budgets, forecasts, cost plans, and other financial information
- Analyze project financial trends by comparing budget against actual and forecast data; provide recommendations and guidance to the Project Manager
- Maintain project documentation, including project budgets, forecasts, stakeholder communications
- Manage information and data within various software and databases
- Build professional network with clients to identify business opportunities.
What You Need for this Position
- You need to know project management methodologies with superior analytical skills
- Advanced analytics and data manipulation skills in MS Excel
- Experience developing or improving business processes and systems
- Ability to facilitate meetings including preparation of agendas, presentations, meeting minutes, action items, and other meeting documentation
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- 2-4 years relevant work experience in project management consulting, or equivalent experience in the technology, utility, and/or health care industries
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, engineering, economics, or related field
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project, or other scheduling software including use of dependencies, cost loading, resource loading, resource leveling
- Experience performing budgeting, cost management, planning, estimating, scheduling and other project controls functions over engineering, procurement, and construction for large capital construction projects.
- Experience in financial analysis, schedule analysis, modeling and budgeting methodologies
- Experience developing, enhancing, and implementing processes and tools
- Experience with SAP
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Six Sigma Certification
So, if you are a Work for a rapidly expanding PMO with super cool culture! with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : CB11-1621009 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Christie Bauer - Associate Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.