Quality Engineer, Manufacturing
Why Yoh? Yoh knows greater talent, that’s why.
We are looking for a highly motivated Quality Engineer to join the Quality Systems Regulations Team of a top leader in the Genomics and Diagnostics Industry. As the newest addition to the growing team, your technical and rigorous approach will help to address product and process Quality issues as well as create and define solutions.
This role would suit a successful Quality Engineer or Process Engineer that has previous experience with Quality, Project Management, and Process Engineering, is familiar managing and leading change, and is adept at identifying, mitigating, and resolving risks.
Yoh is in a unique position, we have to find the best technical talent, provide services to some of the world’s largest companies, and be a great employer. We do that with the great people we have working for us. This Quality Engineer position is with our client in the Hayward, CA area. This client is globally recognized as a leader in the Clinical Life Sciences and in Genomic research.
We strive to be a company that embraces diversity, is inclusive, and thrives on learning so that our employees feel respected and invited to contribute to the success of our company, clients, suppliers, and communities.
- Champion Quality methodology among colleagues throughout site
- Review and verify Quality records that support Manufacturing processes
- Perform data analysis on Quality records to identify trends and opportunities for improvement
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to address product/process Quality issues
- Participate in Quality projects that improve and streamline local Quality Systems
- Advises and consults on QMS project/quality plans, risk assessments and remediation plans
- Applies sound, systematic problem-solving methodologies in identifying, prioritizing, communicating, and resolving quality issues
- 0-2 years’ experience in quality assurance field in a regulated environment preferred; direct experience working in in-vitro diagnostic manufacturing preferred
- Knowledge and experience applying quality regulations and standards (21CFR 820, ISO 13485, ISO 14971, IVDD)
- Knowledge and experience with instituting quality controls in an ERP system, SAP desired
- Highly effective communication, facilitation and negotiation skills
- Adaptable to fast-paced, dynamic work environment with shifting demands.
Your Benefits & Compensation
Compensation $33.00-37.500/hr, depending on experience.
Contract Length 6-Months w/ possibility of extending and/or direct-hire conversion.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount Programs
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now! | Email Resume/CV to Amber Meza, [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here