adoringly Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we’re 180,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group, it’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful impact is rewarded.
This is a hybrid position. There are flexible work from home options available. A member of our recruitment team will discuss the options with you in more detail.
Utilizing Models for decision making introduces Model Risk. Americas Model Risk Management's strategic vision is to actively identify, monitor and report on MUFG Americas Model risk in a transparent and timely manner. Serving as a model validation lead for analytics models in use across the Americas with a focus on Compliance and Fraud areas. The candidates will contribute to highly visible enterprise-wide model validation and control function in the organization. Americas Model Risk Management touches models across all lines of businesses in the Americas and the candidate will have opportunities to work in validation of all areas of the bank.
can you buy modafinil at walmart Major Responsibilities:
- Independent testing and documenting validation results, including analyzing and interpreting statistical data, assessments of model conceptual soundness, evaluation of data and assumptions, testing model computational accuracy, and performing outcomes analysis;
- Managing the resolution of findings, recommending management action plans, and tracking remediation progress;
- Assisting in the development, maintenance and implementation of the Bank’s Model Risk Management Program utilizing statistical methods;
- Consulting with model users on the design of effective model operational controls
- 5-7 years of experience in the banking industry in a risk management capacity related to transaction monitoring and modeling in the Compliance (OFAC, BSA/AML) or Fraud spaces
- Proficiency in SAS, Python, and R is preferred
- Academic or industry experience with exposure to the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) are preferred
- Priority setting, problem solving, negotiating, and conflict management skills are preferred
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently
- Experience working with offshore partners preferred
- Good interpersonal communication skills preferred
- Advanced degree in Economics, Finance, Business (MBA), Financial Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field (or foreign equivalent degree)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender expression, gender identity, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and military status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives that is protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.