100% Remote Tax Manager (Real Estate Partnerships) - Elite Boutique CPA Firm working with high-end clientele!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Eric Emenhiser
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $110,000 - $160,000 per year
A bit about us:
Headquartered in Century City, CA, Our CPA firm offers a wide range of Tax & Accounting services to our individual and business clients. We are a scrappy group of CPA's who got tired of being just a number in large national firms. We got fed up with bureaucracy & decided to build our own culture where we work hard during core hours & spend more time with family when the work is done. We have very realistic goals outlined for making Partner level, and empower our team with fast upward mobility & promotion tracks. Manager level candidates have made Partner in 2 years!
Are you a Tax Manager or Sr. Tax Manager with a specialization in Real Estate Partnerships? Please keep reading...
Why join us?
No more busy seasons defined by working endless hours! Want to help show high end individuals and corporations that boutique is the way to go?
- Top ranked LA Based Regional firm with an incredible team of CPA's!
- Great salary & benefits packages to reward you for your efforts!
- 100% remote for non-local and hybrid remote offered (whatever your preference may be)!
- Busy season hours are reasonable, and we will work with your schedule! 55 Hours per week is not exceeded!
- Talented CPA's make Partner! We have grown our firm by 20% YoY & have promoted 3 to Partner in the past few years!
Is your background a fit? Apply now if you have a CPA + a Master's Degree in Tax (or willingness to obtain one), and the following...
- CPA required
- 3 - 7 years of tax accounting leadership experience with a public accounting firm
- Required Industry experience/specialization: real estate partnerships
- Experience reviewing and preparing 1040, corporate, partnership returns, estates and trusts and multistate returns.
- Expertise with MS Excel (Pivots, V-lookups, charting & graphing).
- Tax software experience (Sage, QuickBooks, NetSuite, etc.)
If it sounds like we could make a happy home for your new career, we invite you to apply now! We will provide you with cutting edge tools to automate the process, save you time, and go above and beyond for clients, without working "Big 4" hours. 🙂
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.