As a member of our recruiting team, you will conceive practical and creative ways to engage leading talent. We’re passionate about disrupting the typical recruiting process in hopes to move faster. Our team takes an empathetic and transparent approach, driven and motivated to be knowledgeable partners to our candidates and hiring managers. We are collaborative in problem-solving, with high resourcefulness and tenacity in challenging situations.
- Manage full cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role
- Develop and execute fully comprehensive sourcing plans, analyzing requirements to determine target profile needs and matches
- Coordinate closely with recruiting team members to innovate our research strategy for talent pooling, market mapping and competitor analysis
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with client groups, and with the recruiting teams, that will continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams)
- Drive offer process - including extending offers, negotiations, closing candidates, and generating offer letters
- Actively engage in diversity and inclusion hiring strategies
- Demonstrates Data Integrity and ability to understand Data to help influence hiring decisions
- Full-cycle recruiting experience, in house or within an agency environment.
- Experience with sourcing, engaging and activating passive candidates with Design (UI/UX/Product/Content Design) background
- Experience with candidate care and balancing process with candidate experience
- Knowledge with recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management/reporting techniques and software collaboration tools
- Experience creating and fostering partnerships with internal leadership and executive teams
- Experience hiring Specialised Design (UI Artist, Prototypers, Creative Design)
- Experience planning and facilitating interviewer training to a diverse pool of interviewers
- Experience influencing and driving towards results
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.