Heesch Recruiting Manager (Finance & Accounting, Permanent Placement)
Amasya CA SAN FRANCISCO
- A business related degree, ideally in finance or accounting. CPA and/or MBA a plus.
- 2+ years’ of experience in public/industry accounting/finance and/or successful permanent placement recruiting experience required.
- Successful candidates will have a proven track record of success, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency.
- The ability to leverage finance and accounting experience to manage and grow the business.
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years, our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary; paid time off; group health, life and disability insurance; and retirement savings plans. Learn more at
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP – We believe in an “Ethics First” philosophy, which means we are committed to social responsibility, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace, and actively participating in communities where we live and work. Learn more by downloading Robert Half’s Corporate Citizenship Report at
The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran For positions located in San Francisco, CA: Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For positions in Los Angeles, CA: Robert Half will consider for employment qualified Applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
CA SAN FRANCISCO