Ref ID: 00340-9502970097
Classification: Recruitment Consultant
Compensation: $18.00 to $22.00 hourly
The Recruitment Associate helps ensures that all students at KIPP have access to high-quality educators. With the Talent Team, the Recruitment Associate leads proactive recruitment efforts of top talent, with an emphasis on school-based, instructional hiring, and school support. School-based, instructional roles include Teachers (General & Special Education) and Administrators (School Leaders, Assistant Principals, and Content Specialists) for grades TK-12. The Talent Manager reports to the Director of Talent. The position is based at the Regional Support Office (RSO) in Oakland, CA, with a start date of March 1, 2020, and end date of July 1, 2020.
• Lead cultivation efforts by generating leads and reaching out to high-quality teachers.
• Develop relationships with prospective talent that yield lasting results; serve as a compelling ambassador of KIPP Bay Area Public Schools in a variety of settings, from 1:1 conversations with prospects to attending relevant career fairs.
• Spearhead opportunities for prospective talent to become familiar with KIPP Bay Area Public Schools’ mission, values, growth plans, and schools.
• Conduct initial screens with prospective candidates in a friendly, efficient, and rigorous manner that leads to a positive and efficient candidate experience.
• Coordinate logistics for events, travel, job postings, and interview experiences.