http://czechinthekitchen.com/2013/04/19/lemon-curry-chicken/amp/ Advance your career and take advantage of this rare opportunity to get your foot in the door with the top equipment dealer on the West Coast. This is an extremely visible and impactful role with an industry leader that offers top compensation and benefits in a lucrative industry.
http://larock.co.uk/vjwl/عکسهای-دختر-خوشگل-با-کیفیتhd.html Papé Machinery Construction and Forestry is seeking a http://duvallperformingarts.com/events/2022-06-18/ Regional Rental Manager to join the growing team in the San Francisco Bay Region.
If you have proven experience working with heavy equipment and business management, we want to hear from you!
Applicant must be self-motivated, like working in a team atmosphere/environment, and take great pride in providing excellent customer service to Pape's customers. The ideal candidate will be a positive, energetic, and driven individual tasked with facilitating and managing all aspects of the Bay Region heavy equipment rental business.
Why work for Papé:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training and experience level.
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs.
- Advancement – Pape’ is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Pape’ is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 150 locations, over 4,000 members and 80 plus years of experience. Pape’ is known for their stability, honesty and integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
Job duties include (but are not limited to):
- Help establish annual goals for annual revenue, gross profit, and expenses, and manage monthly profitability to goal.
- Manage rental assets, keeping them repaired and maintained and in rentable condition at all times.
- Manage monthly expenses to below budget.
- Acquire new and maintain excellent care of existing Pape’ Machinery rental customers in the Bay Area.
- Ensure timely invoicing of all rental business in the Bay Region, including RPO transactions (Rental Purchase Options) for the sales department.
- Submit timely warranty starts/stops for rental assets to ensure we are following our manufacturer as well as the company’s guidelines.
- Ensure all rentals have proper contracts set up in our business system and rental contracts, where applicable, have been properly set up for pre-liens.
- Manage and pay invoices timely for 3rd party haulers who haul rental equipment to and from job sites for our customers.
- Work closely with the sales department and Territory Sales Manager to grow Pape’ Machinery’s Rental business in the Bay Area.
- Build relationships with other rental companies and customers to grow monthly rental revenue via re-rents.
- Manage and conduct performance reviews for Utility (yard) members who work for the Rental/Sales department.
The Papé Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.