Bückeburg Job Summary
The School of Dentistry's Preventive and Restorative Dental Sciences' Faculty Group Practice (FGP) and the Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) comprises of eight to eleven faculty and 4 residents practicing in comprehensive general dentistry. The FGP has one full time dental hygienist, several registered dental assistants, and administrative assistants.
The Registered Dental Assistant will be part of a team of clinic staff, setting high standards in customer relations and clinical care for the practice. The individual will work chair-side with faculty, take dental x-ray films, chart dental findings, input medical and dental histories, and overall administrative tasks associated with the Practice.
The Registered Dental Assistant will be responsible for assisting several faculty and residents in the treatment of patients with general dentistry and prosthodontics needs (crowns, bridges, removable dentures and implant crowns).
buy generic isotretinoin online Department Description
The School of Dentistry at UCSF and the DEPARTMENT OF PREVENTIVE & RESTORATIVE DENTAL SCIENCES (PRDS) is committed to providing outstanding, integrated patient-centered care, preparing the next generation of clinicians and scientists for a rapidly evolving health care system, leading the world in scientific discovery and its translation into improved patient care and public health, creating and maintaining a supportive work and learning environment that attracts the best faculty, staff, students and trainees who can meet the changing needs of the School, society and profession, and optimizing resources to support strategic objectives and maximize stakeholder value.
buy Clomiphene and nolva Required Qualifications
• Must be a Registered Dental Assistant and maintain California x-ray Safety License
• Two years of Dental Assisting experience in a busy group dental practice
• Familiarity with infection control policies and procedures; Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
• Knowledge of high clinical standards in dental assisting practices and the demonstrated ability to implement these standards. Ability to understand patients' needs and the knowledge to meet those needs.
• Demonstrated knowledge of maintenance and operation of dental equipment and instruments.
• Sensitivity to patients' cultural backgrounds; and ability to maintain confidentiality
• Excellent multitasking and organization skills with ability to follow through to complete tasks
• Demonstrated excellence in reliability and attendance
Note: Physical/health screening required.
• AxiUm Practice Management Software; UCSF policies regarding cashiering, and ordering supplies
• Registered Dental Assistant and maintain California x-ray Safety License
The University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) is a leading university dedicated to promoting health worldwide through advanced biomedical research, graduate-level education in the life sciences and health professions, and excellence in patient care. It is the only campus in the 10-campus UC system dedicated exclusively to the health sciences. We bring together the world's leading experts in nearly every area of health. We are home to five Nobel laureates who have advanced the understanding of cancer, neurodegenerative diseases, aging and stem cells.
UCSF is a diverse community made of people with many skills and talents. We seek candidates whose work experience or community service has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to professionalism, respect, integrity, diversity and excellence - also known as our PRIDE values.
In addition to our PRIDE values, UCSF is committed to equity - both in how we deliver care as well as our workforce. We are committed to building a broadly diverse community, nurturing a culture that is welcoming and supportive, and engaging diverse ideas for the provision of culturally competent education, discovery, and patient care. Additional information about UCSF is available at diversity.ucsf.edu
Join us to find a rewarding career contributing to improving healthcare worldwide.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The University of California San Francisco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.