** Eligibile for Relocation Bonus
Registered Nurse ARRMC (Medical Oncology)
Contact Michael Brophy, Senior Nurse Recruiter for more information at[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This position is eligible for an $1,000 employee referral bonus, payable only to our current employees.
Please visit www.asante.org/careers/jobs/referralsto find out more details! *all bonus payouts are subject to tax
- Care for a variety of patients.
- Become a skilled chemo therapy nurse.
- Provide care to the palliative care and end of life populations.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred
- Previous palliative care and end of life experience, preferred
- RN: Registered Nurse licensed by Oregon State Board of Nursing (OSBN) required upon start
- BLS: Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider certified through the American Heart Association (AHA) required upon start
- Successful completion of an ONS Chemotherapy course within 1 year of hire date
- Successful completion of ONS/ONCC Chemotherapy Certificate (ONS) within 2 years of completing ONS Fundamentals of Chemotherapy Immunotherapy course
- OCN: Oncology Certified Nurse
- CHPN: Certified Hospice & Palliative RN
- CMSRN: Certified Medical Surgical Registered Nurse
- HNC: Holistic Nursing Certified
- MSN RN-BC: Medical Surgical Nurse RN Board Certified
- Competitive starting wage
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and wellness
- Excellent retirement package with up to 6% employer contribution
- Generous Earned Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement after one year of service