** Eligibile for Relocation Bonus
Registered Nurse ARRMC (Wound Care Clinic)
RN Wound Care RN Overview
FTE: 1.0 / Status: Full Time
Schedule: Variable Hours/Variable Days
Interested in working with an outstanding team? Contact our Nurse Recruiters at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
EARN MORE MONEY WITH YOUR BSN AND PREFRERRED CERTIFICATIONS!
Asante is more than a great hospital system in an amazing location. We are a community of passionate providers and service-focused caregivers who collaborate to deliver amazing patient outcomes; a place where titles don't matter as much as your creativity, drive, and passion. Our culture, values and people create an environment of sustained medical excellence.
The Advanced Wound Center has a dynamic team who are passionate about the work they do. This position will require an individual who excels as a team member, enjoys wound care, loves to learn and develop new skills and is comfortable with a physically active work environment. The Wound Ostomy Nurse provides direct and indirect care for patients with acute and chronic wounds, tubes, ostomies, burns and pressure ulcers.
This position is primarily an Outpatient setting with some Inpatient setting.
The clinic is open Monday-Friday and closed for most major holidays. Expectation is to flex to full time to cover for vacations, illnesses, etc., appropriate incentive pay would apply.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred
- Wound Debridement Course, preferred
- 2 years of Wound Care experience preferred
- Preference given to applicants with existing wound care certification
- RN: Registered Nurse licensed by Oregon State Board of Nursing required upon start
- BLS: Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider certified through the American Heart Association (AHA) required upon start
- WCC: Wound Care Certified within 12 months of hire
- CWCN: Certified Wound Care Nurse within 12 months of hire
- CWOCN: Certified Wound, Ostomy, Continence Nurse
- CWON: Certified Wound Ostomy Nurse
- CFCN: Certified Foot Care Nurse
- DWC: Diabetic Wound Certification
- LLE: Lymphedema Lower Extremity Certification
- OMS: Ostomy Management Specialist Certification
What We Offer for Full-Time and Part-Time Positions
- Competitive starting wage
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and wellness
- Excellent retirement package with up to 6% employer contribution
- Generous Earned Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
What We Offer Our Flexible Workforce (Per diem/On-call)
- Competitive starting wage
- An additional 15% on top of the base hourly rate (if not an employee already in a benefited position)
- Benefit option available through the Asante Flexible Workforce plan
- Excellent retirement package with up to a 6% employer contribution
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is a locally-managed, nationally recognized top 15 health system. We are in beautiful Southern Oregon and are the largest healthcare provider in nine counties. We provide comprehensive medical care to more than 580,000 people throughout southern Oregon and northern California. Our facilities employ over 5,000 people and include: Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners, and additional healthcare partnerships throughout the region.
At Asante we believe that we are defined by our values - the traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty Service - Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.