We at Advantage Resourcing are seeking a talented and passionate Scientist III for our client in Fremont, CA.
Manufactures products and completes associated documentation. Contributes to the transfer of new products into Manufacturing. Participates in process improvement projects.
• Manufacture products and complete batch records following cGMP
• Products include standard and diagnostic particles, buffers, etc.
• Perform analytical and functional testing of particles
• Maintain and analyze lot histories for trends and discrepancies
• Weighing, transferring, and mixing of chemicals as required
• Perform product filtrations
• Train other scientists on equipment and procedures
• Review completed batch records
• Initiates process improvement projects such as updating processes and/or equipment to improve efficiencies and support business needs
• Writes, reviews and modifies SOPs, work instructions and reports
• Initiate, evaluate and support investigations for NCARs, CAPAs and variances
• Keep department lead or manager updated on all issues
• Participate in 6S, Kaizen and other process improvement efforts
• Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
• Maintains, troubleshoots and validates equipment as appropriate
• Perform other job duties as required
• BS/BA in scientific discipline (Biochemistry or Chemistry preferred)
• Minimum of 4 - 5 years of related experience and/or training preferred
• Strong laboratory skills and knowledge of safety precautions
• Experienced working with potentially hazardous chemicals
• Familiarity with Quality System Regulations
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• Must be in compliance with GMP, QSRs, ISO and IVD regulations in the performance of department responsibilities
• Strong laboratory skills including pipetting, safety and hazardous chemical handling
• Must be organized and detail oriented
• Self sufficient, self-motivated, and strong critical thinking
• Basic lab skills and knowledge of safety precautions
• Must be able to lift 25 lbs routinely
• May be required to lift up to 50 lbs occasionally
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.