Ref ID: 00410-0011691887
Classification: Sr. Accountant
Compensation: $100000.00 to $120000.00 yearly
If you're an experienced accountant who thrives in fast-paced workplaces and enjoys taking on new challenged, Robert Half Finance has a terrific full-time Senior Accountant position you should check out in the San Francisco, California area. As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. In addition to a strong compensation and benefits package, this position offers a great long-term potential. We are seeking an individual with exemplary analytical skills who enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced work environment in order to support the continued success of the company.
What you get to do every single day
- Provide assistance in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external
- Provide monthly accounting closure procedures and deliverables, which includes journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Formulate Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Allocate and prepare monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis reports for management
- Offer involvement in various department-wide initiatives
- Strong interest in continuously improving the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Coordinate Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Prepare financial analysis on trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Uphold company standards when working with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls; while also providing support on special requests when required