Requisition ID # 118521
Job Category : Administrative / Clerical
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Business Unit: Customer Care
Job Location : San Francisco
Customer Care is devoted to serving PG&E’s mission of delivering safe, reliable and affordable customer-focused electric and gas service. As PG&E’s customer-facing organization, we support Electric Operations, Gas Operations and Energy Supply. We aim to define and drive the enterprise-wide customer strategy, while encouraging a culture of safety, affordability, and employee engagement.
Provides administrative support for department staff, management, or group.
- Applies advanced understanding of the work within the group(s) supported.
- Applies detailed but broad understanding of company operations and organizational procedures.
- Assists in the on-boarding process for new- hires or transferring employees. May do additional HR processing as requested by supervisor using internal company applications.
- Assists with written and verbal communications.
- Coordinates and/or performs projects.
- Helps with meeting preparation: material support (e.g., create agenda / PowerPoint slides), order catering, schedule conference rooms etc.
- Enters and maintains data into standard systems or into spreadsheets.
- Handles duties with minimal guidance or direction.
- Implements administrative process improvements and practices.
- Manages/coordinates/tracks training requirements for work group.
- Mentors other administrative staff.
- Orders new equipment (e.g., ergonomic accessories) or office supplies.
- Performs tasks in the payroll system to process time cards and troubleshoots inaccuracies or errors.
- Prepares invoices, purchase orders and/or expense reports as required.
- Provides assistance in developing databases, spreadsheets or reports.
- Provides back-up administrative/clerical support for other groups.
- Updates documents, routes incoming correspondence, maintains filing system.
- Uses judgment and initiative to answer and direct internal and external inquiries.
- High School or GED-General Educational Development-GED Diploma
- Administrative experience, 3 years
- AA degree
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office including: Teams, SharePoint, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Advanced knowledge of payroll systems (CATS)
- Advanced knowledge of other important business systems applicable to the position (SAP, Ariba, etc.)
- Advanced business understanding
- Advanced oral/written communication skills
- Clerical Test Battery