buy cenforce over the counter Senior Administrative Assistant 10873
A leading professional networking and development company is seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant. The successful candidate will provide back-up support for other executive administrators. The ideal candidate has prior experience working at the senior or executive level in an administrative or coordination role. The company offers a selfishly great work environment!
order neurontin over the counter Senior Administrative Assistant Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $40-$45/hr
- Worksite: Leading professional networking and development company (San Francisco, CA 94105, Must be located in the Bay Area)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment
Senior Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Collect and prepare information used for presentations and meetings for executive staff.
- Document meeting minutes as well as manage action items.
- Plan, organize, and manage multiple calendars (resolve overlapping commitments and protect time for priorities).
- Coordinate all travel arrangements, meetings, vendor and customer reviews, and special events such as local team building events, department all-hands, or off-sites.
- Answer phones, screen and document incoming calls, and redirect requests to optimize the management team.
- Reconcile expense reports and purchase requisitions submissions.
- Develop and manage meeting communications and cadence activities.
- Manage special projects for and with the senior staff.
- Provide back-up support for other executive administrators.
- Work with HR, Finance, Legal and other groups on reporting and reconciliation.
Senior Administrative Assistant Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience working at the senior or executive level in an administrative or coordination role.
- Experience working at a tech company is a plus.
- Experience with project and budget management.
- Experience supporting a large, rapidly expanding global sales organization.
- Experience with MOP.
- Experience with calendar management.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and organizational skills.
- Ability to take initiative and exercise good judgment, discretion, and confidentiality in all tasks.
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt new technologies and processes.
- Ability to create and modify processes and scale best practices across the organization.
- Ability to confidently interact with senior and executive level management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision.
- Strong calendar management and extremely organized.
- Experience organizing team events.