Senior Change Management Analyst - Finance & Accounting Business Systems
The Senior Change Management Analyst is responsible for preparing customers for change driven by system implementations and enhancements, new product offerings, compliance, and other operational initiatives.
They work with the appropriate corporate, system and sales teams to design processes, communication and training that supports delivered solutions.
They lead all aspects of change management delivery inclusive of planning, analysis, process design, communication and training development and delivery and support.
- Manage and lead the execution of all change management activities and deliverables for a broad-based range of projects, including but not limited to business sponsorship and alignment, business process design, training, communications, and support of change after implementation.
- Manage small to large size projects and partner with other teams to ensure successful delivery.
- Create tools to support project execution such as: project communication and training plans and status reports.
- Partner with the Business and BSAs to ensure requirements are understood and properly accounted for within the scope of change management deliverables.
- Document "as is" and "to be" processes to provide a framework for: requirements gathering, system enhancements, training deliverables, increased efficiency, quality, and client satisfaction.
- Develop communications and present to business sponsor(s).
- Develop training/videos to support the adoption and overall success of the new process/system initiative.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree: Accounting or Business preferred, or relevant work experience required
- 8+ years’ operational business and accounting experience with demonstrated leadership and strong project management skills required
- 3+ years’ experience leading the planning, development and delivery of change management deliverables required
- Experience with ERP system implementations required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain strong customer relationships
- Work independently with minimal guidance to deliver on low and medium complexity projects
- Thorough knowledge of and demonstrated skills in use of software such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Smartsheets, etc.
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California, Corporate Services office. Take a look at roberthalf.com/corporate-office-video.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate Services job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s Corporate Services facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
You may apply for this position by email or regular mail. Please send your cover letter and resume to:
2613 Camino Ramon
San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
CA SAN RAMON CORP