http://circleplastics.co.uk/prototyping WHO WE ARE
Supported by more than 3,400 employees in nearly 100 locations across the United States, we provide a full continuum of engineering and consulting services, including design, planning, architectural, environmental, construction, and program management. Our clients include U.S. federal, state, and municipal governments, and a wide range of private commercial and residential development clients. Michael Baker is committed to delivering a standard of excellence that fosters a culture of innovation, collaboration, and technological advancement to help solve our clients' complex challenges.
To learn more, visit https://mbakerintl.com/.
where to buy Clomiphene 2013 TRANSPORTATION PRACTICE
Consistently ranked by Engineering News-Record as a Top 20 transportation firm, Michael Baker International offers clients an integrated team of professionals versed in all aspects of transportation planning, design, permitting, and construction management and inspection. In addition, Michael Baker International is a recognized leader in the practical aspects of operating and maintaining safe and efficient transportation infrastructure.
Michael Baker International's Northern California Roadway/Highway Transportation Practice is seeking a Civil Design Engineer
- Under limited supervision, plans, designs, and analyzes data on civil transportation engineering projects
- Prepares moderately complex studies, construction documents, drawings, maps, reports, and supporting documentation
- Prepares quantities and construction cost estimates
- Prepares construction drawings
- Occasionally visits work site, reporting findings to more experienced engineers and/or project managers
- Communicates with clients regarding project issues, holds and attends meetings
- Assists with defining the scope of work and man-hour requirements
- Assists with proposal production and implementing marketing initiatives
- Assists project managers and more experienced engineers in ensuring that project/task schedules and budgets are met
- Coordinates with technicians to ensure timely and accurate document or drawing preparation
- Responsible for maintaining knowledge through completion of various training initiatives: attending seminars, reviewing professional publications, attending in-house systems/management training
- Occasional to moderate travel may be required
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering with coursework relevant to working in the transportation engineering field.
- 6+ years of relevant experience with a California Professional Engineer license (P.E.)
- Computer knowledge/experience with the following is a huge plus: AutoCAD, Microstation, and Microsoft Office (Word/Excel).
The salary range for this position is $145,000-$260,000. This will be dependent on the experience and expertise of the incoming candidate.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability
- Professional and personal development
- Generous paid time off
- Commuter and wellness benefits
WORKFORCE FLEXIBILITY: Whether you want to work in the office, at home, or in a hybrid model, we accommodate a variety of preferences. We recognize our employees face many factors when it comes to selecting the best work location, and we are passionate about providing options and flexibility.