Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
As a Senior Consultant, you will be working hands on within project teams, defining, planning, and implementing innovative business solutions to improve business performance and manage risk for Publicis Sapient clients.
You will receive a high degree of coaching and mentoring in client management, business consulting, and team collaboration. While most of our senior members on the team (Principal and above) are experienced in specific verticals, our Consultants will traverse across all industries.
http://hiperduct.ac.uk/esl-thesis-statement-ghostwriters-website-london What can you expect?
As a Senior Consultant, you will be working hands on within project teams, leading entire streams, defining, planning, and implementing innovative solutions to transform our clients’ businesses, tackle the complex business challenges they’re facing and improve their performance.
Consulting is a varied work, offering the exciting opportunity to address high-stake challenges across multiple industries. At Publicis Sapient, you’ll address these challenges through a digital lens, supported by teams of Customer Experience and Engineering (Technology, Data and Ways of working) specialists.
Each project is different, but this is an example of what you can expect as a Senior Consultant at Publicis Sapient:
- Work alongside a case team of 2-3 other strategy consultants and many more from other Publicis Sapient teams, all fully dedicated to a project
- Fully own a project stream, directly reporting to the project manager/ more experienced Senior Consultants can also act as project manager
- Supervise and mentor Associate Consultants; as we are a small team, developing others is an essential part of the job
- Gain exposure to senior client executives through direct participation in meetings and steering committees
- Coordinate work across the multiple teams involved in the project
You will also receive a high degree of coaching and mentoring in client management, business consulting, and team collaboration. While most of our senior members on the team (Principal and above) are experienced in specific verticals, our Consultants will traverse across all industries.
- 3-7 years of management consulting experience
- Excellent academic achievement and strong internship experience
- Exceptional qualitative and analytical problem-solving skills
- Previous project work experience in a team based environment
- Self-starter, flexible and adaptable to change
- Goal and solution orientation
- Customer focus and excellent client-facing capabilities
- Ability to communication complex solutions and ideas effectively both written and verbally
- Openness to travel and work on client site
- Experience organizing, supporting, and participating in high-level (C-suite) client workshops and meetings
- Business and strategy analysis and development
- Project management support with regards to project planning and coordination of scope, risk, quality, budget, and goal achievement
- Project reporting and reviewing
- Project team support including space arrangements, events, and collaboration activities
- Processes compliance management
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- Master’s degree/MBA strongly preferred
Pay Range: $58,000 - $112,000
The range shown represents a grouping of relevant ranges currently in use at Publicis Sapient. Actual range for this position may differ, depending on location and specific skillset required for the work itself.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.