At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
First Republic Private Wealth Management is comprised of investment management, brokerage, trust, financial planning and insurance professionals. We offer customized wealth management solutions for our clients from a wide array of services including comprehensive investment management, financial planning, estate planning, trust services, endowment management and more. Our goal is to understand our clients’ unique needs and support them throughout a lifetime of financial goals.
The Senior Director of PWM Product Management will be focused on Salesforce product delivery and offerings to support our Wealth Management sales organizations. Key priorities will be increasing user engagement and capabilities of the PWM Salesforce Financial Services Cloud platform.
This role will require exceptional communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a variety of business stakeholders and Information Services teams. Primary responsibilities will include team leadership of other Product Management resources, prioritization of business requests, gathering requirements from business partners, writing user stories, participating in pre/post release testing, and managing the end-to-end implementation and roll out plan.
What you will do as a Senior Director, PWM Product Management, Salesforce:
- Identify and implement Salesforce best practices to increase utilization and improve workflows
- Team lead for Product Management resources supporting key capabilities such as core features & functionality, in addition to user onboarding and data migration
- Document and translate business requirements into efficient solutions
- Support user adoption, including resolution of user inquiries, prioritization of user feedback, and partnership with the Change Management team
- Develop documentation and training materials to ensure full understanding and use of Salesforce for the business users
- Maintain running product backlog and track bug fixes
You could be a great fit if you have:
- At least 5 years of product management experience enhancing wealth management technology platforms to support business goals
- Experience designing and implementing solutions to enrich the UI/UX for Salesforce Financial Services Cloud platforms
- Prior team leadership responsible for prioritization of business needs and resolution of escalations
- Self-directed and driven, with an ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with minimal direct supervision
- Highly organized with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills: equally comfortable with delivering technical specs to engineers, as well as strategy presentations to FRB stakeholders
- Able to be flexible as needs change, moving seamlessly between the strategic and the tactical, while maintaining focus on our end-users needs
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career — apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability — that’s the First Republic way.
We believe that a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas has and will continue to be fundamental to the future success of First Republic.
If you are curious to learn more about this opportunity, we'd love to hear from you.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations, First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.
For New York City-based roles: Mayor Bill de Blasio announced that, effective December 27, 2021, all private sector employers in New York City will be required to ensure that their employees are vaccinated against COVID-19 to attend work in the office. Reasonable Medical or Religious Accommodations may be requested if applicable to you. Please view New York’s Guidance on Accommodations for Workers for more information.
- ID: 2022-15389
- Job Locations: US-CA-San Francisco
- Category: Wealth Management