As the Sr. Director, SMB Product Marketing, you lead the growing global SMB Product Marketing team and deliver on the team’s mission to bring the market to the product and the product to market.
- Bringing the market to the product is where you and your team fall in love with our customers and deeply understand their problems and aspirations. You understand audience segments and sizes. You develop deep knowledge of the competition. And you share this marketplace knowledge with your product counterparts so the roadmap aligns with our growth plans.
- Bringing the product to market is where you demonstrate the value of the product and get customers to use its features. You position the product and develop a messaging strategy so the benefits are clear. You build a narrative that ties the products together so make it easy for customers and the media to understand several changes at once, and why those changes are meaningful. You partner with the appropriate channels to promote the product in a targeted and consistent way. You measure the results of your efforts and iterate to do better.
- Core—Lift adoption and understanding of core product features to ensure customers get the most out of their Indeed experience.
- Growth—Work with earlier stage or incubator products and features to help them launch or gain traction.
- Mid Market—Grow our penetration among Mid-Market firms around the world.
- International team—Establish and grow the international team that will help shape the product and go-to-market in key markets.
- Own the successful launch and ongoing promotion of new solutions, products and features across the Indeed product portfolio for the SMB segment.
- Collaborate closely with product, marketing, and sales leadership on our innovation agenda, product roadmap, naming and more.
- Define our SMB portfolio and product positioning, with segmentation of customers and prospects that helps shape the marketing message and further define our unique value proposition in the SMB segment.
- Drive usage of the key product features most associated with retention
- Develop product positioning and messaging for products and features, considering value proposition, audience needs, market landscape, and other factors.
- Build deep product & customer knowledge leveraging both quantitative and qualitative insights to help inform product roadmap & go-to-market strategies. Be an expert resource for others on our product roadmap, strategy and portfolio.
- Work cross-functionally to determine the best GTM strategy, set proper timelines and KPIs, and coordinate launches.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the market and Indeed to ensure our GTM is timely and relevant by sourcing, documenting and regularly updating our key data points (Indeed data and industry data), to help ensure our insights and assets reflect the most current data available
- Collaborate with Communications and PR teams to drive brand awareness and leverage analyst insights and channels.
- Manage and optimize budget for SMB Product Marketing programs
Leadership & Team Management
- Set and drive a clear direction for SMB Product Marketing and ensure team objectives and key results are consistently connected across individual, team, and business goals.
- Based on those connected objectives and key results, successfully lead, coach and inspire an engaged, high-performing Product Marketing team.
- Manage complex projects independently, develop processes to achieve scale, and drive alignment with stakeholders through clear, proactive communication and collaboration.
- Tackle complex, ambiguous problems with a strategic mindset and create thoughtful recommendations and action plans in a timely manner.
- Collaborate across the organization: You’ll be a key partner to our Product organization, as well as our global Sales & Customer Success teams, and be a trusted, senior leader helping all these teams evolve as our business evolves.
- Provide ongoing assessment of intangible variables, identifying and evaluating fundamental issues, then providing strategy and direction for major functional areas.
- As a servant leader, have a direct and positive impact on a wide number of people and teams; hire great talent, develop other leaders, and provide opportunities for others to grow and close skill gaps.
- Lead, manage and motivate your team to drive stronger engagement and retention of top talent.
- Help create and steward a culture of Inclusion & Belonging, by modeling and mentoring others to use inclusive behaviors. Support in the development and execution of Marketing's DI&B strategy.
- Drive continuous improvement and innovation of the function to reach goals and execute programs at scale.
- Define a model of resource allocation to ensure strong stewardship of Indeed’s resources - what is the right level of investment for the strong effect you’d like to achieve. Drive maximum business impact for every dollar we spend.
http://toowoombaroofing.com.au/?author=1 Who You Are
Successful applicants will be those who bring a several of the following to the table:
- Strategic thinking—You prioritize the critical few by combining data and judgment
- Analysis—You’re good with numbers from multiple sources and can think logically to build a compelling argument
- Empathy—You listen well and develop deep understanding of our customers
- Storytelling—You can stitch together disparate ideas to explain complicated ideas and inspire people to take action
- Collaboration—You work well with people who have all sorts of styles, priorities, and values, and aim them toward the same goal
- Influence—You can be persuasive by getting others on board with your ideas
- Global reach—You’re able to produce material that can be repurposed around the world and coordinate projects across countries
You will play a key and highly visible role in driving Indeed’s next $1 billion in revenue.
Who we are
Salary Range Disclaimer
Salary Range Transparency
SF Bay Area 240,000 - 340,000 USD per year
Austin 185,000 - 275,000 USD per year
NYC Metro Area 200,000 - 280,000 USD per year
US Remote 185,000 - 275,000 USD per year
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Fair Chance Hiring
Our Policies and Benefits
Reference ID: 40946