Form Energy is a U.S. technology and manufacturing company that is developing and commercializing cost-effective multi-day energy storage systems to enable the global electricity system to run on 100% low-cost renewable energy, every day of the year. Driven by Form’s core values of humanity, excellence, and creativity, our team is deeply motivated and inspired to create a better world. We seek to transform the energy landscape and do our part in making the world better for all. We are supported by leading investors who share a common belief that low-cost, multi-day energy storage will be a key enabler of tomorrow’s zero carbon electric system.
Role DescriptionThis important role will report into the Engineering Program Management team and will support our growing Advanced Manufacturing group in the development and production ramping of innovative hardware products. We are looking for an experienced program manager to help shape how we think, develop and execute on all things manufacturing at Form Energy from pilot builds to mass manufacturing. This role will sit in one of our locations with travel as needed.
What You'll Do:
- Support the VP, Advanced Manufacturing in developing and implementing a general manufacturing strategy that is harmonized with commercial objectives, supply chain, and product roadmap to bring Form Energy’s novel multi-day energy storage technology to market at scale, cost, and quality
- Establish program management principles for manufacturing engineering and how they connect to our product development process
- Generate manufacturing development schedules and execution plans indicating critical path and key decision milestones
- Work with team members to translate the top-down corporate strategy and milestones into detailed roadmaps, timelines, and deliverables
- Prepare and lead cross-functional reviews to escalate issues and enable program execution
- Facilitate communication and cross functional alignment within the Advanced Manufacturing organization and with other Form Energy teams
- Lead meetings and document action items and progress
- Identify and prioritize project tasks and risks
- Hold team members accountable for meeting schedule commitments
What You'll Bring:
- BS or MS degree in an engineering or management discipline
- 5+ years of experience in equipment design, manufacturing operations, engineering, and/or program management
- Ability to lead without authority, foster trust, build credibility
- Understanding of high-volume manufacturing processes, operations management, and supply chain management
- Excellent planning, collaboration, and facilitation skills to manage complex cross-functional projects and take ambiguous assignments to completion
- Experience presenting to executive level management on program status, recommendations, and priorities
- A blend of business and technical knowledge allowing for big-picture vision and the ability to dive deep into specific challenges
- An ability to provide clear, well-structured, and concise communications tailored to each appropriate audience
- Ability to influence and thrive within a rapidly changing / growing organization
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Experience with stationary storage product manufacturing a plus
Form Energy is committed to equitable compensation and we offer a generous benefits package to make sure you have the support you need. We cover 100% of employee premiums and 80% of dependent premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance for full time employees. We offer a flexible Paid Time Off program and every employee, regardless of gender identity or expression, is eligible for 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. We offer a 401k and all employees are granted stock options. A full listing of our benefits is available on our careers page.
At Form Energy, we are working toward a 100% renewable energy future for everyone in the world. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees and are seeking to build a team that reflects the diversity of the people we hope to serve with our revolutionary products. Form Energy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.