achat Seroquel Senior Interior Designer
We are looking for a creative and talented Senior Interior Designer to add to our intimate team. Working primarily on residential projects the Senior Designer will be responsible for leading design efforts, while managing and mentoring our more junior staff. Working closely with the Principal, this position will have an important impact on company direction and decisions with the potential for partnership conditional on performance over the coming year.
- Run multiple Projects as Lead Designer through all phases of design
- Act as client contact on select projects
- Develop and coordinate detailed design concepts
- Direct and mentors Junior Designers
- Coordinate with consultants to bring design concepts to fruition
- Respond and act on technical complications and design issues as they arise
- Facilitate design management, execution, and follow through
- Prepare reports, project documentation, and specifications
- Code analysis, zone analysis, document reviews
- Sourcing materials, finishes, and furnishings
- Create and maintain project budgets and schedules
- Attend weekly production meetings for team project review
- Represent the company in a positive and professional light in all circumstances
- 7 years related experience in Interiors
- Attention to detail
- Professionalism, Patience, and leadership
- Proficiency in Revit and/or AutoCAD, and Sketch-Up
- Familiarity in Studio Designer software a plus
Located in the heart of San Francisco, the firm provides thoughtful, well conceived design solutions that evoke and enhance each client’s personal aesthetic. Founder of the boutique interior design firm and design team personally oversee each project from concept to installation, aided by a network of talented artisans, craftspeople, and trusted industry professionals.
****All inquiries are confidential!****
My name is Becca Pickett and I place professionals at all levels across the country. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at (605) 705-6768 or via email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
http://sweethomepolitics.com/letters/medicaid-problems-a-symptom-of-alabamas-sick-economy/ Our client is not able to provide Visa Sponsorship at this time.
Hiring Authorities: If your company needs help filling positions please reach out for a consultation.
Search Consultant | gpac
Direct Line: 605.705.6768 - Call or Text
gogpac.com | [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Let's Connect: Becca Pickett on Linked In
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.