Senior Manager, Digital Advertising
Robert Half is seeking a Senior Manager Digital Advertising who is responsible for our client acquisition program inclusive of paid search, paid social, display, digital video and retargeting advertising. This role owns the budget, reports to our finance department monthly, manages the vendors/PO approvals and ensure we are spending responsibly to budget each month. This role manages two people directly and consults with IZ partners on best practices to bring US strategy globally. This role is responsible for managing a high performing team, stay on top of new advertising best practices, run A/B tests and report results to stakeholders and executives. It reports to the Director of Customer acquisition.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Set up testing plans (copy, ads, landing pages) for continuous performance improvement and optimization of the campaigns
- Utilize various reporting interfaces and campaign management software as applicable (Marin software, Ad Words, DoubleClick Search, Domo analytics)
- Work closely with the SEO team to identify opportunities based on free/organic search results.
- Manage a multi-million dollar paid search advertising budget for all North America (NA) campaign.
- Work closely with vendors, global partners and field marketing teams that support the paid search advertising efforts across all geographical regions
- Synthesize data, analyze results, identify trends, report, and execute on key findings to achieve paid search objectives
- Work closely with the Analytics team to measure and report results to leadership
- Leads a team of high performing advertising SME's to continually optimize, test and create new opportunities for growth.
- Mentor, guide and grow the team to be leaders, present to stake holders and grow their skills
- • Stay on top of advertising best practices, new tools/technologies and make recommendations.
- Meet with key partners (Google. LinkedIn, Bing, Yahoo, YouTube, Criteo, etc) to guide the partnerships, meet with product teams to learn about new technologies
- Competitive insights
- Manage the monthly and quarterly budgets with finance
- Tracks spend with partners
- Manage contracts & PO's
- Point person for procurement and finance
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in SEM, and/or digital/high-technology consumer companies/products
- 2+ years’ experience in a supervisory role managing or leading a team preferred.
- Solid experience hands on SEM management at an ecommerce company. Experience running a large SEM program and team.
- Experience in conversion rate optimization, landing page optimization, HTML, site architecture and UX.
- Experience with clickstream analysis, attribution, web analytics, A/B testing, SEO and other online marketing activities a strong plus
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- An organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality of results
- A self-motivated individual; a good team player
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, as well as an entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to influence others and strong cross-functional leadership
- Passionate about measuring results and ROI
- Innovating in new areas and leveraging opportunities to scale the program based on results
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California, Corporate Services office. Take a look at roberthalf.com/corporate-office-video.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate Services job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s Corporate Services facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
You may apply for this position by email or regular mail. Please send your cover letter and resume to:
2613 Camino Ramon
San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
CA SAN RAMON CORP