Senior Manager Web Marketing SEO and Digital Content
Robert Half is seeking a Senior Manager of Web Marketing SEO and Digital Content that will be responsible for developing and executing the strategy for short-term and long-term Search Engine Optimization (SEO) growth and digital content strategy. This role will be an advocate for SEO, working cross-functionally to increase overall search rankings and traffic, manage the development of technical SEO implementations, monitor changes in our page rankings and reporting on success to the broader team.
This is a data driven role, the success of which is based upon the delivery of improved organic site traffic, SEO visibility and leads. This individual must have the ability to monitor, analyze, report and refine our natural search performance, working with the Senior Director of Global Web Marketing to identify and execute optimization tactics. This role reports to the Senior Director of Global Web Marketing.
- Analyze, design and implement SEO strategies to meet growth targets
- Accountable for performance of web content traffic growth and lead generation and reporting success to cross-functional teams and management
- Ensure our website follows SEO best practices and help guide our content team to write content that will support SEO needs and growth
- Increase the visibility and knowledge of SEO across functional teams in marketing and PR, including sharing SEO best practices and helping define SEO as a KPI for all relevant teams like blog, video, social etc.
- Optimize web pages for copy, metadata, internal and external links and landing pages for Search
- Request additional content, as needed to achieve site performance goals, from the Content Marketing team
- Manage Google for jobs ranking & Candidate acquisition growth from organic
- Implements tactics necessary for improving organic site performance (e.g., technical and content changes) with the ultimate goal of generating more customers/leads. To do so, will collaborate with a range of teams (content marketing, performance advertising, social, etc.) in order to secure the necessary support/programming to achieve site goals
- Ensures that Senior Director has opportunity to “audit” all proposed changes to the site to ensure they are on goal. Will be involved in the delivery of major site changes, initiatives and enhancements. (Will collaborate with the Marketing Technology team on any changes to site infrastructure.)
- Under guidance from Senior Director, determines what content or programming sits on or points to the site, keeping a firm eye on customer audiences, customer response and overall site performance
- Accountable for performance of web content and reporting success to cross-functional teams and management
- Analyze, track and report on overall natural search performance and initiatives
- Responsible for daily web analytics using Brightedge and Google Analytics to track site performance and make optimization recommendations to Senior web Marketing Manager
- Conduct periodic keyword research, technical and content audits and competitor analysis to discover new SEO opportunities and ensure optimal performance
- Monthly report out to cross-functional teams on search topics, results, client and candidate insights and content wins.
- Work cross-functionally with both the content team and digital teams to be SME and POC on content insights.
- Quarterly present on content best practices, innovations, tools and ways competitors are using content to differentiate themselves.
- Directs and leads the SEO team in ongoing growth and development of successful participation in cross-functional design teams which includes contract and freelance talent. when necessary
- Manage external search agency relationship
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, business or communications.
- 5+ years in a web marketing role
- 2+ years’ experience in a supervisory role managing or leading a team preferred.
- Solid experience in a wide range of web marketing disciplines, including search, web development, content, digital advertising, mobile, social and email marketing
- Understanding of the marketing/sales funnel, and how to pull prospects through the funnel stages towards conversion
- Experience using web CMS systems, ideally Drupal, HTML
- Strong digital analytics skills and expertise SEO and traffic analytics tools such as Google Analytics, BrightEdge, Google Search Console, Searchmetrics, Adwords or similar tools; ability to draw conclusions from data and act upon them
- Natural aptitude for learning new technologies and tools, with an “early adopter” mentality
- Strong project management skills
- Collaborative and capable of breaking down silos so that all teams and departments can contribute to our success
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California, Corporate Services office. Take a look at roberthalf.com/corporate-office-video.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate Services job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s Corporate Services facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
You may apply for this position by email or regular mail. Please send your cover letter and resume to:
2613 Camino Ramon
San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
CA SAN RAMON CORP