Ref ID: 04410-0012064580
Classification: Digital Marketing Specialist
The Sr. Marketing Campaign Specialist based in San Francisco
- Serving as a central point of contact for developing new collateral and deliverables in line with the go to market strategy, seeing those deliverables through to execution (managing edits, etc.)
- Managing the workflow and approval process for all assigned marketing tactics
- Coordinating with internal design teams and external vendors to ensure project timelines are met and that all materials meet established standards as to branding and messaging
- Deploying and managing campaigns as part of the go to market strategy across various channels including (but not limited to) social media, email, events, PR, etc.
- Tracking results and managing reporting cadence
- Work with marketers, business partners and 3rd party vendors to gather/curate content and execute marketing tactics including brochure development email campaigns, social media engagement, websites, direct mail, event concepting and technology.
- Act as project manager for the GTM plan and related marketing tactics, including naming and branding creation, brochure development, direct mail campaigns, presentations, events, on-site marketing centers and other environmental graphics, etc., partnering with the internal graphics team or outside vendors.
- Oversee photography and videography as needed to support assigned properties.
- Develop consistent messaging and deploy variations on messaging by communication medium.
- Review internal and external collateral materials, proofread content, ensure appropriate branding and approve materials for final distribution.
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies and perform research and analysis to support those strategies.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly marketing reports.
- Oversee all projects from start to finish, working with graphic design partner to execute the deliverables – maintain schedule of active projects using our project management platform Function Fox, manage projects based on availability, communicate what is needed for each project with designers, check drafts.