UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing Guidonia your life's best work.(sm)
You know it. We know it. Change is sweeping through health care in ways that go beyond the basics covered in the news. People like you and organizations like UnitedHealth Group are driving ever higher levels of sophistication in how provider networks are composed and compensated. Everything is open to new ideas and innovation. And a lot of the good stuff starts in roles like this. Your expertise in provider networks can help us build in the next phase of evolution. In this role, you'll use your knowledge and analytical skills to help determine how clinical providers group up by specialty and service line. As you do, you'll discover the resources, backing and opportunities that you'd expect from a Fortune 5 leader.
The Senior Network Program Specialist will be part of our UnitedHealthcare Networks Business Enablement team. This is a high-visibility role responsible for performing data analysis, queries, reporting, and QA/QC work to inform decision-making and strategy for networks.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
http://crossfitraze.com/get-started/what-is-crossfit/ Primary Responsibilities:
- Perform network analysis and strategy development and implementation
- Perform queries on applicable data warehouses in order to gather information on a specific issue
- Receive and review applicable standard reports to populate key reporting tools to drive decision making in network disruptions, affordability initiatives, and special projects
- Consolidate information from multiple sources into applicable tools in order to review potential trends
- Enter data requests into appropriate tracking tools in order to ensure timely completion and accurate status tracking
- Support program design and implementation to improve quality and affordability through improvements in appropriateness and effectiveness
- Obtain, validate and analyze data as you analyze network availability and access
- Present research findings to appropriate stakeholders in an understandable and clear format in order to seek feedback and approval of work products
- Coordinate the various reporting being pulled and compiled appropriately and any other data analysis/manipulation to aid in meeting termination compliance standards for all physician/facility tiers
- Coordinate all mailing events with internal business partners ensuring data accuracy and timeliness in meeting notification requirements
- Support management of data activities for specific regions, health systems, provider groups, and ancillary services
- Investigates non-standard requests and problems, with minimal or no assistance from others
- Prioritizes and organizes own work to meet deadlines
- Become a data SME that can assist with various data requests/pulls/manipulation and be able to keep us responsive to support various business segments
This is an opportunity that comes with great challenge. You'll be focused on value-based contracting and analytics along with supporting the leading efforts of the business. This position will be focused on analysis, running reports, work product development, quality control, and supporting project delivery.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
buy disulfiram in uk Required Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree OR equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of demonstrated expertise in data, analytics, advanced methodologies, data integration, quality management, healthcare informatics and/or financial models and analysis
- 1+ years of experience working with reporting tools and generating effective reports
- Solid Excel experience (including experience using pivot tables and filters and manipulating data)
- Experience with the Microsoft Suite (Outlook, SharePoint, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Project management experience
- Data analytics experience
- Working knowledge of healthcare affordability initiatives
- Intermediate to Advance proficiency with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to convey complex information to others and make it more easily understood
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Solid organizational skills
- Exceptional presentation skills and the ability to present complex data and information
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $54,400 to $97,000. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $60,000 to $106,700. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.