Gantri is a new kind of design manufacturer. We help designers create high-quality, affordable and sustainable modern designs and sell directly to consumers. Our secret? Manufacturing products on-demand using cutting-edge 3D printing and innovative plant-based materials.
Since launching lighting in 2017, we've collaborated with some of world's best designers, studios and brands, including Ammunition, Dims and Muka Design Lab. We're the winner of Time's Best Inventions 2020, Fast Company's Most Innovative in Design 2020, Gear Patrol's Top 100 Products of 2020, Architectural Digest's Cleverest Awards 2020 and many other awards.
Gantri is looking for a experienced product designer to craft beautiful, delightful user experiences across our web products of online marketplace, designer Create Hub and digital manufacturing execution system (MES).
The ideal designer will have a passion for taking on complex problems and designing elegant, simple solutions that surprise and delight users - whether it's consumers, designers or our factory workers.
We're a demanding and fast-paced environment where you will work with highly motivated teams on extremely challenging projects. We're looking for individuals that have a passion for our mission to empower design through amazing user experiences.
- As a senior product designer on the team, you'll strive to understand the end users needs and come up with solutions to help solve them.
- Partner with key stakeholders, to deliver high quality solutions that serve end user needs.
- Be a champion for product excellence and help contribute to our design system
- Continuously strive for pushing high quality experiences that surprise and delight the end user.
cenforce 150mg australia Requirements
- 4+ years work experience
- A strong portfolio that showcases a track record of high-quality visual and interaction design work
- Experience designing cross devices and cross-platform environments
- A command of visual and communication design principles
- Creative problem-solver who can iterate with low-fidelity sketches of workflows and translate those into beautiful high-fidelity designs using design software such as Figma, Sketch, or Adobe XD
- Experience in designing web app experiences from start to finish as a product designer with familiarity of web development
- Enthusiasm for an iterative design process
- Able to function independently and in a team environment, with excellent collaboration skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; both written and verbal.
- Previous experience working in e-commerce environment is a plus.
- A passion for Gantri and our mission
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacation days and paid holidays
- Work from X benefits
- Access to 3D printers for your personal projects
- Monthly team lunches
- And much more